- Oh wow...
I decided to refresh the feelings of old years: I paid for the entrance and went inside. The room was a long wide corridor, on both sides of the walls hung “crooked mirrors”. I looked into one of them - in the mirror I saw a small fat me with a big nose on the floor of my face. Other mirrors also represented my reflection in a bizarre form: in one I am tall with long arms and legs, in another I look like an orangutan, in the third I look like a crocodile, here I was twisted like after a night of frantic banquet, and this is a simple mirror, it does not distort, but it makes you understand that you are who you are and you don’t need to try to change yourself contrary to nature.
She pressed her hot body against me, my cock was already filled to the point of pain and throbbing. She hurriedly stroked him.
"And after whom Sergey gets more, he won"
liveartbcs.com/uganda/12-02-2022. It's scary to think - my wife and I have been married for thirty years, we are a hundred years old for two and we have two adult offspring and two grandchildren. No, I'm not complaining: I love my family, we have a measured and prosperous life, my wife is a beauty who, in her fifties, will give odds to many thirty-year-olds. Thanks to proper nutrition and sports, by her age, she managed not to acquire excess weight, avoid stretch marks and maintain the elasticity of her forms. Having a lot of free time and financial opportunities provided by me, Larisa, all year round, looks like she has just returned from the sea. Solarium, spa treatments, beauty salons - anything to prolong your youth and I pay for all this. And again, I'm not complaining: I like to go to bed with a well-groomed, pleasantly smelling, appetizing woman, but, despite all these advantages, in the last five years our intimate life has been in crisis. To rekindle the old fire in myself, I even invested in new silicone boobs for my wife, and now she is the only grandmother among all our acquaintances with artificial buffers of the third exchange.
Are you not offended?
Oksana was walking along the street enjoying the local beauties, when suddenly someone called her away, she turned around, a guy from the beach, Roman, was standing near the bar.
Goes.
Kitten... How good... E...and me... E...and Aunt Ira in the ass... Oh...but... My little bear... Fuck the old b... properly... Use the slut... I wish I could lick your ass...